When we finish the steroid cycle for a while, our rates are still at normal values. We have to talk about the problem of low testosterone and high estradiol and prolactin only 1-1.5 months after the end of taking the cycle of steroids. Is it possible to increase testosterone with various dietary supplements or can I do without medications? Is it even possible to increase testosterone after a cycle of steroids?
In order to answer the above questions, we need to divide the treatment methods into groups:
- Increased testosterone dietary supplements, such as vitamins, ecdysterone, tribulus, etc. The author of this article tested some of the above drugs on a 6 year old boy who suffered from low testosterone levels. So at the beginning of the experiment in a boy, testosterone was 0.04 pg / ml. All drugs were used strictly in the morning after waking up on an empty stomach.
Among the preparations were: 2.5 grams of tribulus powder, 2 tablets of pharmacy Leuzea safflower-like (ecdysterone) and 2 tablets of selenium (selenium-active). The cycle lasted for two months. As a result, the boy’s testosterone increased by 10 percent from 0.04 pg / ml to 0.4 pg / ml. This is a fairly small indicator for an adult male. Nevertheless, the result, as we see, is still there. However, for PCT, this is still an insignificant result.
- Increased testosterone gonadotropin. Gonadotropin injections themselves do not increase testosterone. However, gonadotropin increases sex hormones, which in themselves begin to push testosterone levels up. And all would be well, only testosterone rises individually for everyone after a cycle of gonadotropin.
In some subjects, there was no increase in testosterone at all. Moreover, sex hormones after a cycle of gonadotropin begin to decline; testosterone also decreases after hormone replacement therapy (HRT). It is appropriate to say that a decrease in estrogen does not lead to an increase in testosterone, but only stabilizes the situation in the body as a whole (there is an increase in libido, dandruff decreases, mood improves).
- Increased testosterone by exogenous testosterone (perpetual rate). Not the best idea, because the liver will receive a constant load and the sex hormones will come to naught. At the same time, the restoration of the latter will already be a big question.
- An increase in testosterone with zinc, folic acid, Vitamin E. Such an increase is possible only in the case of an initial lack of these elements in the body. There is simply no other benefit from them.
- Bringing testosterone back to normal after a year of rest after a cycle of steroids. This method is by far the most working. Add methods one and two to it and the result is guaranteed to you.
- Increased testosterone with a complex of gonadotropin, tamoxifen and Clomid.
The total duration of therapy (PCT)
- 1-20 day: 10 injections of hCG at 2000 IU, every other day;
- 1-30 day: Clomid (clomiphene citrate), 50 mg, 2 times a day.
- 1-45 day: Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate), 20 mg, 2 times a day.
In practice, many athletes assure the objectivity of such a scheme. However, in fact, at the moment there are no supporting studies that would say a hundred percent about the performance of such schemes. Moreover, Clomid actually copies the effects of tamoxifen. An increase in testosterone after the use of these drugs remains in doubt.
Thus, whether you want to or not, you will need to rest from steroids for a long time to restore normal testosterone levels. And all this, along with dietary supplements for speedy recovery and various medications at the very first stage of recovery after a cycle of steroids.