- Testosterone propionate – how to take, instruction
- Testosterone cypionate: how to make a course of admission, side effects
- testosterone phenylpropionate
- Testosterone boosters: types of boosters, list of the best, side effects
- Testosterone enanthate: how to take, course solo, reviews and description of the action
Testosterone Phenylpropionate is one of the esterified forms of testosterone. It is something between a propionate and cypionate (enanthate). Very often, phenylpropionate-based preparations are preferred by athletes who wish to reduce the frequency of injections or get rid of the effects of frequent injections.
Testosterone propionate – how to take, instruction
Effects of taking Testosterone Phenylpropionate
Testosterone cypionate: how to make a course of admission, side effects
- The increase in muscle mass. Testosterone propionate acts on the muscles, increasing their ability to retain nitrogen. A positive nitrogen balance is created (the amount of protein that is formed exceeds the amount of the disintegrated), which means that the muscles are hypertrophied.
- Increased insulin-like growth factor in the liver and muscle tissue.
- Stimulation of satellite cells to division (acceleration of regenerative processes).
- The increase in power indicators.
- Stimulation of blood formation. Testosterone promotes the formation of red blood cells. More erythrocytes carry more oxygen, muscles work longer without “acidification”.
- The development of secondary sexual characteristics.
- Impact on sexual behavior and maintenance of spermatogenesis.
- Reduction of body fat.
Course of testosterone phenylpropionate
Testosterone boosters: types of boosters, list of the best, side effects
For beginners, a steroid may well be the only one on the course. You can start with the minimum dosages. The first course of testosterone phenylpropionate may well be limited to 100 milligrams of the active substance every 3 days for 4-6 weeks. Small dosages make it possible to feel the reaction of the body and avoid side effects. Experienced athletes often increase dosages. But at the same time, to prevent the development of estrogenic effects, anti-estrogens (for example, Proviron) or aromatase inhibitors should be taken. Tamoxifen is excellent for post-course therapy. At the end of the course, it is desirable to start taking cortisol blockers: this will allow you to maintain muscle mass, avoiding the phenomenon of recoil. Properly chosen nutrition will enhance the effect.
Testosterone enanthate: how to take, course solo, reviews and description of the action
It is known that testosterone exhibits a fairly high androgenic activity. The ability to convert to estrogens and dihydrotestosterone causes such reactions as fluid retention (albeit to a lesser extent than enanthate and cypionate) gynecomastia, acne, hirsutism, prostate enlargement, baldness and masculinization. The side effects of testosterone phenylpropionate most often occur when the dosages and duration of the course are exceeded, as well as ignoring PCT.