Methandienone (methandrostenolone) is an anabolic steroid used in the training of athletes in many sports. Initially, in addition to medicine, steroids were used in weightlifting and bodybuilding.
Useful properties of methandienone
The hormonal drug made a breakthrough in pharmacology and was widely used in medicine, and athletes actively used it to achieve high results. Useful properties of the hormonal drug methandienone for use:
- the rapid growth of muscle mass (the strength of the effect depends on the dosage and high-protein diet);
- positive increase in all metabolic processes; improvement in nitrogen balance;
- reduced catabolic effects;
- increases appetite;
- strengthening bone tissue;
- slight fat burning;
- has a slight androgenic effect of 50% of testosterone;
- increase sexual activity.
How to take methandienone and reception courses
Like all steroids, methandienone as an anabolic means to achieve athletic performance should be used by adult athletes. The drug is consumed ten minutes before meals. The daily dose is divided into three doses. For use in sports, the dosage is greatly overestimated and begins with 30 mg per day. It is important to know that the effect of the drug is very short and equal to 5-6 hours, so the medication should start as soon as possible after sleep, and the last daily dose should be taken no later than six o’clock in the evening. In this case, the athlete will minimize the impact on the production of their own testosterone.
The following side effects may occur from taking a hormonal drug:
- the conversion of the metabolites of a substance to methyestradiol, which is 30% more aggressively attacking estrogen receptors. The heaviest disease from increasing estradiol is gynecomastia (benign breast tumor);
- toxicity to the liver. Like other oral products of this profile, methandienone has a methyl group of 17a. This group prevents the destruction of dianabol, but has a strong toxicity on the athlete’s body;
- with prolonged use reduces the permeability of bile;
- fluid retention; high blood pressure; testicular atrophy;
- acne; heartburn; hair loss is possible (a side effect is very rare in people who are prone to alopecia); masculinization in women.