Chlordehydromethyltestosterone is a powerful derivative of methandrostenolone (anabolic). In fact, this is a modified form of testosterone.
He has a few differences:
- added a methyl group in the position of 17alpha, this makes it possible to protect the drug, taking orally,
- a double bond is introduced between carbon 1 and 2, which violates the ratio of anabolicity and androgenity towards the first,
- added chlorine in position
- it removes aromatization and reduces androgenicity.
In terms of its structure, this oral steroid is a mixture of methandrostenolone and clostebol, the basic structure borrowed from methandrostenolone, and 4-chlorine from clostebol. This change makes Chlordehydromethyltestosterone more moderate when compared with methandrostenolone, it does not have estrogenic activity, and androgenic activity is much less pronounced. The anabolic effect of taking chlordehydromethyltestosterone is slightly lower than that of methandrostenolone, but the balance of anabolic effects on androgenic is better. It follows from this that, for any content, the use of chlorohydromethyltestosterone entails a smaller number of androgenic side effects.
Effects of Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone
- Strength indicators increase
- Affects the increase of lean muscle mass
- Influences increased speed and endurance
- Strengthens the bone system
- Has anti-catabolic effect
Reception (for men)
Effective consider the dosage of 10-50mg / day (up to 60 mg) not more than 6-8 weeks, due to the fact that the drug is hepatotoxic. The average dosage is 0.4 mg x self-weight = daily dosage. The drug is useful for athletes who need great explosive strength, speed and endurance.
Reception (for women)
The usual dosage is 5-15mg / day, no more than 6-8 weeks due to hepatotoxicity.